As a pivotal part of the innovation corridor, Takapuna is home to numerous high tech companies and start-ups and continue to attract more due to its ideal location and bustling retail and hospitality scene. Techapuna started out as an initiative to attract more high-tech companies to the area as well as connect these fast-growing companies with each other through regular 'meet-ups' to foster sharing of ideas and drive innovation.
The Techapuna Initiative has been in play for some years now primarily driven by ATEED with support over the years from multiple parties including, but not limited to such entities as Channel Magazine, Massey University, Smales Farm, K1W1, various tech companies and the Takapuna Beach Business Association (TBBA).
The TBBA, with support from the various stakeholders, has now taken ownership of "Techapuna" and will be coordinating various activities and events within the Takapuna region working with the various stakeholders and business operators located here.
Our thanks to:
- Channel Magazine
- Deloitte Private
- Flying Kiwis Angels (FKA)
- Massey University
- Quadrant 2
- Smales Farm
- Unleashed Software
...and many others...
Grow North is an initiative led by Auckland leaders who are bringing existing groups together to create a smart innovation district within Auckland North.
Innovation is being encouraged through an innovation escalator reaching from schools and incubators through to scale-up businesses and global networks. We invite you to connect through Grow North Director, Kel Marsh, email@example.com.
News and Updates:
- Coherent Solutions supplies the world’s highest performing test and measurement instruments - Grow North
- EROAD is transforming the transport sector by investing in a stream of innovations - Grow North
- Kiwi company is rapidly disrupting the global translation industry - Grow North
- New Zealand technology allows window shoppers to be decision-makers at the touch of a window - Grow North
- Auckland: An Innovation Hub of the Asia-Pacific